About the Workshop:
We are very happy to hold the 7th IZA Workshop on the Economics of Education on October 19 – 20, 2022, finally again in person at IZA Bonn, Germany. The conference will have a limited set of presenting participants, with an additional poster session aimed at local researchers from the inviting institutions. Presentations and keynote are available via Zoom for an external audience.
We invite submissions on every aspect of the economics of education, including
- Determinants of human capital and skill formation
- The distribution of opportunity
- Changing returns to education
- Technological change, digitization and education
- Inputs into educational production
- Efficiency of interventions
- Unintended policy consequences
We specifically encourage but do not exclusively focus on submissions that highlight the interplay between education system and labor market against the background of a changing world of work.
Researchers interested in participating should submit a full paper by May 31, 2023 using our online application form. Notifications will be sent until June 30, 2023.
Contact and Organizers:
- Pia Pinger (Cologne): email@example.com
- Simon Burgess (Bristol): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ingo E. Isphording (IZA): email@example.com
Location: IZA, Bonn
Date: October 19 – October 20, 2023
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 30, 2023
Event Manager: Viola Hartmann